Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Kenan

To all kolot pregnant ladies out there..
Trisomy 21 aka Down's Syndrome happen during or before cell division (persenyawaan tahu?). Yang dikatakan down syndrome itu adalah apabila seseorang itu dilahirkan with 3 kromosom 21 instead of 2 (Sebab tu dipanggil TRISOMY 21). Typical person have 23 pairs of chromosome. Tapi people with DS has total of 47. Nobody knows why its happen (you can ask ur doctor or any scientist about this). Semuanya ketentuan Allah SWT. Sekali lagi diulangi, triplication of chromosome 21 berlaku ketika persenyawaan!

Jadi tak perlulah kamu melarikan diri dari saya, ataupun anak saya, ataupun kawan2 anak saya ataupun kanak2 kurang upaya yang lain. Bayi yang kamu kandung tak akan terkena jangkitan. Down Syndrome bukan penyakit. Jadi ia tak akan berjangkit. Kalau ditakdirkan oleh Allah bayi kamu sihat sempurna, maka sihat dan sempurna lah mereka. Kalau ditakdirkan Allah bayi yang kamu kandung itu ada lebihan kromosom, maka itulah ketetapan dariNya. Bukan sebab 'kenan'. There's nothing you can or cannot do about it during ur pregnancy. Stop being such an idiot and start educate yourself instead.

sekian, kesian.


Update
Ok, I found this post is quite intimidating even for myself to read. I apologies. I was very upset when 1 of my close friend decided to temporarily ditch me out of her life during her pregnancy. I heard this kind of story a lot before and never imagined it could happen to me especially from my close friends.

Therefore please read the anger part of this post as my open letter to her rather than to general pregnant ladies out there.

Lets educate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment