Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

I am officially off work!!

Been given sick leave from my doctor from this week until the official maternity leave started.. actually my boss yg advise me on this matter, sbb dia kata kesian tgk diri ini yg lembik2 pun still dtg opis.. huhuhu.. so, i went to my doctor, and let him know if its possible for them to give me the mc till June and he basically said there's no problem on his behalf since i mmg sick pun.. cuma dia risau takut i will have problem with my emoloyer jer cuti lelama nih.. and since my employer yg dh advice begitu, he will is more than happy to give me one!

so, from now on until maybe April next year, saye akan bercutiii!! heheheh.. best, but i think it will be quite bored kot.. hmm, tatau laa.. so far ok ajee.. sape tak suka cuti yerr.. anyway, if i known early, i should hv bought an early flight ticket home.. tak de la bohsann sgt stay kat sini.. hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment