Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hemoglobin screening :(

Got an urgent letter from hospital suruh hubby g buat hemoglobin screening.. pastu kat surat tu tak de plak diorang mentioned why.. fuuuh, risau giler, bcoz normally kalau they need to do blood test on ur partner nih sbbnya ade maselah with the mothers' blood..mostly genetic problem laa..

anyway, on friday tu baru ler hubby berkesempatan pegi hospital n do the test (which will take another week or two for the result). he asked whats was the problem and they said its because from my test result, im a bit anemic and they afraid i might be having sickle cell (carrier), and if hubby pun carrier for sickle cell jugak, then our baby will be in greater risk of sickle cell disease.. huhhuhu.. hopefully my hubby's blood cell normal laa..

as for me, mmg dari kecik2 pun selalu jer aneamic nih..pucat2 n lemah gemalai jer.. but alhamdulillah so far x de la chronic health issue tuu..hopefully my baby wont inheritance my incompetence blood cell.. amin...

my dear baby, please be strong ok.. mummy loves u soo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment