Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Been a While..

It's really is heartbreaking.. To think that i am not capable of doing anything at the moment to help him. I am stucked. And all i can do now is cry my heart out. I am very dissapointed. I wish I can do thing differently. I wish I have more resource and time. And I wish I have a great support..

To my dear darling, I am sorry I make you upset. I promise you I will find a way soon.. InsyaAllah.. Momma loves you so much!!

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. dear, nape ni?? what happen to Z?

    Be strong yea..InsyaAllah,things will be better.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear, tak de lah apa sangat pun.. mama dia jer yg kadang2 over emosional :( *sigh*..

    ReplyDelete